Thursday, February 23, 2012

Come Away

The song "Come Away," by a California-based worship band called Jesus Culture, has been bouncing around in our head a lot lately courtesy of some friends of ours from YWAM/Norway.

It's been particularly strange time for us lately, as a family emergency meant unexpectedly traveling from Poland to the US and back in the past two weeks. But these simple lyrics continue to bring us comfort and affirmation that God is still in charge, and still has a plan...no matter where we are, or what kinds of things are happening around us.

"Come away with me, come away with me.
It's never too late, it's not too late,
It's not too late for you.

"I have a plan for you.
I have a plan for you.
It's gonna be wild,
It's gonna be great,
It's gonna be full of me.

"Open up your heart and let me in."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d4Nenj13sA

No comments:

Post a Comment