Monday, July 26, 2010

One Prayer, Four Requests...

"That night God appeared to (Solomon) and said to him, 'Ask for whatever you want me to give you.' Solomon answered God, 'You have shown great kindness to David my father and have made me king in his place. Now, Lord God, let your promises to my father David be confirmed, for you have made me king over a people who are as numerous as the dust of the earth. 'Give me WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE, that I may LEAD this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?'" -II CHRONICLES I:7-10

This our prayer...that God would give us the strength and wisdom to lead, and the humility and perspective to allow him to work in and through us however (and whenever) he sees fit.


4 prayer requests for you to consider:
1.) That our final construction permits would be approved by the Poznan city government so we can continue to promote and grow our coffeehouse ministry here...
2.) That God would provide funds for the purchase of a facility for the new work in Krakow...
3.) That God would also provide funds for our Poznan and Krakow staff members to attend a week-long training and networking conference in Oslo, Norway, in September.
4.) That he would continue to work in and through the lives of our current and future Sweet Surrender staff members, in Gdansk, Poznan, Krakow, and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment